Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Delicious Delays Ahead


Let's make this clear. Last time when I said there would most likely be delays with Gran Turismo 5, I kinda said that to spite the Sony fanboys. And I can't believe I was right. Anyways, those wondering what the hell I'm talking about, Polyphony Digital announced recently that they were delaying the Japanese release date for GT5. The game was supposed to come out in March of this year in Japan, but now the new release date remains unknown.


I don't know about you, but I busted out laughing when I saw the news.Oh you Sony fanboys, how you guys must be fuming at this point...

The American release date ostensibly remains the same (Summer-ish 2010), but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the weather gets awfully cold before us gajin will be able to pick up a copy of GT5. I'm sure the delay wasn't because they're still fixing or polishing things in the game, but rather due to the rather ambitious Gran Turismo TV they wanted to include with the game. I think the Top Gear motto also applies here; "Ambitious, but rubbish."

Source: Joystiq

No comments:

Post a Comment