Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hiatus Attack

Between studying for LSATs, my new job, and commuting to downtown LA for said job, I barely have time to keep up with everything that's been happening in the tech world. I could blog about being a white collar office-slave, but it would be more depressing than entertaining.

So for now, I'll hang up the old keyboard, and take a break from regular ranting blogging at least until I've conquered the LSATs. Or until I decide I'm fed up with my job and I quit. Whichever one comes first. Anybody want to make any bets?

Either way, I'll be posting rather irregularly at best. Not that it matters, since this isn't a news blog anyways, but I always like to keep readers informed. Ingrained habits from the days of Technoleet, I suppose. Those who stuck around long enough to remember that distant but fond memory will know very well what I'm saying.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. awwsh it sucks to hear you are so swamped with LSATs, I should start studying soon since I plan to take it next year =="

    anyways I WAS going to ask you for help with THEwaller, which you prolly wont be able to fulfill now. but if you are interested in editting the occasional article let me know. either way if you want me on msn, PM me and we can complain about LSATs together =]

    ReplyDelete